Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bo's First Book Now on Kindle

I'm thrilled to announce I published my first book to Kindle honoring my working dog, Bo, who died of cancer over Christmas (see "Bo Doesn't Know" http://www.amazon.com/Bo-Doesnt-Know-ebook/dp/B007A53PKK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329712144&sr=8-1).
This book was a total work of love, a photo story about Bo's time living with cancer and the silly changes we made as humans to help him. Your tags/likes on the Amazon page are much appreciated, as well are reviews!

For those who are going to ePub their own work to Kindle, especially any dog books, if you need help with formatting problems, ping me. I learned so much the hard way with this book, even though I'd taken a class and read all the instructions. Let's just say there's a lot of kinks in the system!

Anyway, just wanted to celebrate publishing my first book and the memorial to Bo!

Much love to you all in the New Year!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment